What is Finoken?
Finoken is an online exchange for fractional investments in real estate which allows investors to invest with limited money and get hassle-free property ownership. Through our online platform, investors can own a slice of a property by investing as low as $1. These are high-growth buy-to-let properties, which are sourced and managed through Finoken. This makes the investment process hassle-free for investors and they can earn potential monthly rental dividends and potential capital appreciation on exit. Investing in real estate has a reasonably long lock-in period for generating good returns. Our platform solves this by providing a secondary marketplace (coming soon) to our customers to enable them to re-sell their shares in the property.
We are backed by Canadian investors, and an advisor group of experts in real estate, finance, and data science.
What is different about investing through Finoken?
Key features of investing through our platform include:
- Vetted, high quality investment properties with maximum return potential.
- Simple and digitally enabled investment process for investors.
- Low minimum investment (starting at $1) enabling access to high return real estate.
- Hassle free real estate ownership with Finoken managing operations, distributing rental yield, and facilitating exit.
- True diversification (private residential has low to no correlation to stock market) while guaranteeing high returns.
- Secondary exchange (marketplace) allowing trading of Real estate portfolio like a stock (coming soon).
How does fractional ownership work? How is it different from full ownership?
Fractional ownership is a scenario in which several unrelated parties can share in the risk, rewards and ownership of a high-value tangible asset (like real estate). In simple terms, by investing $10,000 in a $100,000 asset you will get the ownership of around 10% of the asset. Fractional ownership, unlike full ownership, allows customers to diversify their portfolio, access high-worth investment avenues, reduce capital constraints and hedge the risks.
How is Finoken aligned with the investor’s interests? How are investor’s best interests ensured?
Our investor’s interest is our top priority in the entire process. We ensure this by:
- Investing alongside: Finoken invests along with its customers to ensure our interests are completely aligned.
- Performing rigorous due diligence: We go through extensive research and analysis to select the right properties . We also conduct thorough third-party inspection and diligence on the property before closure to minimize surprises.
- Deploying an efficient value chain: We use lean and cost-effective ways of property management.
Should I put all my savings in Finoken?
No, Real Estate investments are subject to market risk and we recommend you treat it as an addition to your portfolio and not put your entire savings into Finoken investments. Finoken does not provide tax or investment advice and any general information is provided to help you make your own informed decisions. See Key Risks & Disclosures for further information.
How does Finoken safeguard my personal information?
We have implemented all necessary physical, organizational, contractual, and technological security measures to protect your personal Information against loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification including:
- Deployment of technological safeguards such as data encryption, security software and firewalls to prevent hacking or unauthorized computer access.
- Internal password and compliance with relevant security and data privacy policies.
How is my investment protected?
Your investment is backed by a real tangible asset (property that you invest in) as you get fractional ownership. Your investment moves inline with the market value of the property. This is just like buying real estate but without high capital requirements and without the hassle of managing it. To protect the rental returns, we have rental guarantee insurance that ensures that in case of vacancy or rental default, the full rent is covered by insurance. Read offer details for exact terms and conditions and detailed risks.